Monday, January 26, 2009

With each child, less pictures!!!

I never quite understood why there were never many pictures of me growing up. I look through the photo albums that my parents have put together over the years, not many of me. We periodically will have "movie" night and my dad will break out the slide and the slide projector, yes still the original slides!! Still not many of me.

Well now I understand!!! And what I really cannot understand now is how there are ANY pictures of me at all!!!

I only have three and I have not taken pictures in quite some time of any of them!! It is very true that with each child you have, the less pictures you take.

Thanks to my new Blackberry I can now take pictures with the phone, but not many pictures otherwise.

I want to thank my mom and dad for not forgetting about me completely, which would have been completely understandable with 9 children. And thanks for continuing to take pictures of all of the grandkids, not sure how you keep up!

No comments:

Visit me on Plaxo