Thursday, March 27, 2008

Spring is in the air..

As the Phillies get ready for their home opener on Friday, the Pal Riv Youth AA does the same!! Liam had his first official team practice last night, the Pirates are in action. This was the first time the team met as a group and looks like the other teams will have some competition, I think there was a talent scout out last night. The 9 and 10 year old boys look good!! There was lots of throwing, catching and hitting going on with Coach Hank. Liam had Coach Hank as his football coach two years ago and I am very happy to see he has him for baseball. He takes his team very seriously yet still wants the kids to have fun. He can be tough at times, and I think Liam takes very well to that. I will keep everyone updated on the game schedule when it comes out.

Can't you just smell the peanuts and Cracker Jack?

No comments:

Visit me on Plaxo